Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I desperately need to turn frugivorous, stop foraging and start being truly diurnal...

in human speech... this basically means that I have to start eating fruits for a living, stop keeping a lookout for food and start to stop being sleepy midday when I'm a diurnal creature? You'd wonder... whether God means for us to be noctural... like some of us are... I'm like... half... of each? I mean, there was day and there was night... but he didn't say nothing about there was day, so get up, there was night, so sleep?

okok... I'm starting to get all rhetorical...

a friend of mine from archi (yes, daniel, that's you if you're reading this... :)) approached me to 'write tabloids'!!! for what? a christian magazine... haha... okok... so it ain't really tabloids but just some issues to think about and which make people think out of the box, for once... and start on critical thinking... issues like... hm... I'll leave it to you to read the newsletter... hopefully... when I'm done with establishing that segment... it'll be a ball?!? and you guys would be scrambling for it... heh...

do keep a lookout...

and I think I had better go for more mno lectures... seems like the videos they show are quite amusing and keeps me on my toes for coming up with more junk to clutter this blog up with... :) ok, so interestingly, it could be called an inspiration...

and prog test's tomorrow...

and was switching to thinking mode for a while and felt that whatever wen told me just now was rather true...

suppose I'd just share some non-personal, general statements...

1) one never knows what he or she wants... e.g. you'd want to have a tall and hunky bf but eventually end up with a nerdy (not that nerdy isn't good) and erm, scrawny one? (okok, just an example, don't mow me down due to your liking for slim-types)

2) people are so used to their 1st impression of people that they forget to update their memos...

3) be aggressive, because you might just keep on dwelling in not trying something you wanted to try...

4) much as you'd like to be nice to someone and readily form a positive impression of that someone, there's always much you don't know... so leave that open...

alright... so where does all these lead to? I suppose that's more feeder for my thoughts to write up something... really 'steamy'? *laugh*

ah... something else to note... GOD NEVER MENTIONED ABOUT SPORTY GIRLS IN THE BIBLE ANYWHERE... so why do we rever them so much? why is it sometimes a condition even, in choosing your gf? (just a question and not putting anyone down... cause if I was, I'd be self-attacking...) and another thing... I'm not talking to the non sporty guys who know nuts about sports... thanks... *don't feel offended!*

*I'm just practising the gift of giving objective opinions*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the way you see things in life and comments about the things that is going on around your surroundings. Keep up your objective opnions

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home