Monday, March 07, 2005

I've done like... Three sleepless nights of code...

I dare not even count the woman-hours I have invested in my programming... Because it's so horrifying I don't even dream of knowing....

yes I have been sleepless in Singapore... Doing my code into the wee hours of the morning and not having my dose of exercise... And oh to boot? Gorging and more gorging on what I can lay my hands on... Horrendous...

BUT... I'm not exactly lamenting... I'm just stating the facts...

I thank God for the people he has sent to me to help me in my code and to give me moral support! Ha... Thank God that I'll be able to go for vcf cell group later... Was intending not to until I have completed my code...

and yes.. Next up... Programming test... Wonder what it would encompass... Probably really hard....

and going to do the interview for my mno project this coming Friday... Presenting for econs tutorial next week and got to start on my global paper as well as the calculus mid term test... Very very crucial... And got to start on the report for my MN project as well... Not to forget... Prog's having one more assignment... 15%!!!!! and this was 5%... SHEESH... wait... one more thing I forgot... stats project... oh no!!!!!

and yes... I look forward to new beginnings every day... have to... not exactly a choice... after all... the road ahead seems so tumultuous I daren't think... I just go ahead and do my best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home