Thursday, March 10, 2005

my left calf hurts alot...

and i don't know the reason... maybe it is over exertion... but logically speaking, with the amount of exercise I'm doing this week? can't be... under-usage may be a little more believable... and yes... so I shall play tennis tomorrow then... haha... thank God that it isn't cancelled... I can still play and have fun... all the same... and add that as a form of celebration to my finishing of two tests and an assignment this week!

and yes, so what if there's more to come? I just had my stats meeting after my math lecture and it was a really good time of discussion... hilarious is the word... we'll be doing a project on a rather pertinent but hardly-raved-about topic... the toilets...

*grin* this should be interesting... at least... that's what I think... ")

and suppose that I had better get to really living up to others' expectations of myself and stop being the slacker that I was last sem and all through my education in singapore from the time I was in primary school... hopefully God'll grant me the victory over my laziness this sem as I have been trying and not giving in to certain pleasures and outings...

it's good knowing people think that highly of you though! speaks alot about the first impression you present to others... which is what I should be banking on in the job interviews then... haha... now I remember joking with adelia once that if I ever went for a scholarship interview, I would clinch it without their looking at my results before all that... *laugh*

and am still in school waiting for my dad... told you I had a meeting...

and my infatuation with preserved fruits is petrifying... I know it's bad... I know it ain't good... but it tastes so divine... what am I to do? *frown* *thinking hard*

came up with a whole list of issues to start on in writing for my first writing assignment! (if you followed what I was talking about yesterday)

and yes, tomorrow would be going for the decoding the da vinci code seminar... this should be interesting and mind-boggling... I'll be paying to get my brain reconstructed to become more astute if possible... 10 bucks!

la... and the sudden release in stress just isn't working too well... but I should use it in all my capacity to capitalise on it... and start working!!! I know I should... but the spirit is willing and the body's weak... as always... use the cognitive method girl... go go go...

need some yoko yoko now... (it's a muscle cream btw...)

life's beautiful... albeit the injury... it's one of those firsts... I had an ankle and knee problem in running too much before... and now... the calf... sigh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home