Sunday, March 06, 2005

stats test was ok... just realised that my code's all wrong...

my torrid affair with programming is seriously trying... it's been trying to get on my nerves but I won't let it... the stats test is over and it was easy... thank God... but that means everyone else would be getting good marks as well... oh well... :)

my friend told me that the prog code I did was all wrong and I did one more just last night... tiring... but I think that drinking the ginseng that we bought from korea the other time helps and works very well... I feel more alert and energised...

and guess what? muddleheaded me sent the first code to my friends for vetting... not the other one... sheesh... now got to get home to send it once again...

and study for my prog test this coming thursday...

and woke up without going to the gym today... feeling superbly guilty but I guess i'll hit it later... in the evening... that is... if I have the time to... most probably not... sigh...

and there's a conference going on in sbc this coming friday on "decoding the da vinci code"... oh no.. long days ahead again... hah...

so that means no tennis on friday... one less workout day... oh well... sophie sophie sophie... you can't always have your cake and eat it too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home