Saturday, March 12, 2005

do you know how difficult it is to set it back?

once a habit kicks in, it's rather difficult to set it right, back to what it should be.... moping, stressing, gorging, believing in something not quite right... whatever it is... it's quite amazing how u never did once check on your control of these variables and once they go a little haywired, you'd say you're still in control... and then again, once everything starts going wrong, you live in this trance that everything's still right...

which is precisely what I'm in right now... am a little stoned... my thoughts are flowing freely but none of it is trickling out... through actual words spoken... through songs and in writing yes, but I guess that's just my introverted feeling part at work...

and yes, thanks for teaching me a very valuable lesson wen... love is the thing that takes all pride away... you cannot say you love the Lord unless you are willing to sacrifice your pride for it... similarly, you cannot say you like a person unless you're willing to put that person way above your pride issues...

set it back? I think I could just try...