Sunday, January 16, 2005

Jihad versus Mcworld...

la, it's the only thing I can keep thinking about and not end up reprimanding myself... it's homework after all... the readings have been rather overwhelming for this gem module, it being an arts module... well... have decided to stick to it and i guess that I have to go all out for it, knowing my weaknesses in certain arts modules but certainly not those that merely require an unthinking mind that keeps memorising... I could do that all summer... :P (it's just an expression...)

not that I'm all enthusiastic about it... the...

and yes, I ate alot today... two whole days of celebrating for nothing and being a glutton's far too much to take i guess... not too good are my prospects of a reconstructed body... yup, i think this would be the first time I'm mentioning it here? am planning to reconstruct my body shape with exercise and proper dieting... (key word: proper)... no stupid crash diets and all that silly stuff about totally cutting off carbo... will be eating my oats alright and have my meals, albeit being a little more sensitive to certain issues such as what accounts for what amount of calories... it's an art, not something to be laughed at by ignorant chaps... btw, read from a nutrition source that not eating carbo reduces your body's capacity to uptake any energy giving food in your diet, hereby making you fat as a result... so eat your carbo people!

and yes, it's probably jihad vs mcworld literally for me within... but I guess I have it almost sorted out... wanting to look good doesn't have to defile any religious thinking... I still love myself... (in both a spiritual and physically way) and pamper myself... (the mcworld result of advertising) and love God (the 'jihad' thingy here) I tend to integrate both? after all, what you do to your body is an indication of how much you treasure this life you're given, as much as how you go about realising your demanding schedule of going to old folks' homes and doing your bit for the community...

none's the novel... so beat it... and stick to whatever you have for yourself... but don't impose it anywhere... that's probably one of the most controversial ideology here in globalisation... the west has decidedly imputed their values and beliefs into the world's multi-cultural nations... not realising that it deepens the trenchs between various communities albeit being an expedient for global development... alright alright... I shan't talk more on this in here... getting lengthy and boring I guess... shall spare you poor beings and not be the heartless 'felless' (since a guy's a 'fella') I ought to be right now... :P ciao... sweet!

sheesh... sounding like an over-rehearsed texan...