Wednesday, January 05, 2005

they are supposed to assign me girls, aren't they?

well, I guess the university works differently! apparently they think that girls go well with guys and vice versa... this is actually rewarding! haha... don't mind me, I'm not thinking straight.. in case you're wondering what this is all about- I signed up to be a buddy for the SEP program and got three guys (2 americans and one dutch) as my assigned buddies...

so much for being busy and not being able to meet guys!

anyway, that put aside, just came back from an aiesec meeting... going for another one tomorrow... to do some cold calling (wait, did I say some? I gotta be kidding! it's ALOT) and these are after my last night's meeting quite late into the night!

gee, give me some vit B man...

and... my bazaar's up and running! well for the record! Thank God... and thank you Jianwen... (though u might not see this... )

cut my hair today and it's quite nice I think... not much of a change in look but chopped off quite a bit... would be leaving it long... anyway, it's just for the enjoyment of having my hair pampered and washed and stroked... and having my split ends cut away... it's a healthy practice!

having mood swings a little lately... but it's a learning process.. I get better with each burst of anger... thinking it through and soothing my angered-thoughts and keeping in touch with my feelings and others' as well... all's part of wanting to become a more accomodating daughter and person I guess...

ciao for now... not much time to prattle on nowadays... get used to it!

oh, and I spent some time reflecting on newsweek articles just now... a whole hour.... what am I doing? (but it's quite enriching... ok it's fun... ok I'm a nerd... call me anything you like)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home