Saturday, January 08, 2005

my piano, my bible, my book of poems and newsweek!

yes and that'll be what's going to keep me company whenever I feel alone inside... :P no need for a bf... albeit all that talk about boyfriends... and what's wrong with banker boyfriends? or having boyfriends? (due to a rather amusing discussion earlier) or having fun joking about liking to have a boyfriend? I'd think it's perfectly sane to do so!

and yes, my boyfriend doesn't have to earn the five-figure-a-month nor have 6 pacs... he just has to complement me I guess... and that results in my pickiness (supposedly) when in actual fact, it's my complicated life that's making things complicated...??? (but I kno'w what I want... that's for sure... and what I DON'T want... definitely)

sheesh... what's the talk about bfs? what's wrong with being a simple little girl reading my magazines, sipping ginger tea, or storming away on the piano and indulging in my literary works and God's?

came back from a friend's 21st bday... had jazz music, nice catered food and games... makes me wonder at my own in about less than two years' time... maybe go on a holiday on my own to somewhere and take a breather? (at least it's something different from the rest of those bashes...)

yes I shall do that... but who knows? might be attached by then... :P a change of plans is always possible!

ayup... and the term's starting soon... see me missing in action here... (ironic statement huh? just realised it...)