Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm the record breaker for...

for the most number of events related to cca... and forgive me if my input here starts to come in in some trickles from now onwards... going to be superbly busy... I can see... :P

Business club: bazaar (January to February) and manpower for orientation (June)

Aiesec: BDM project (whole year) and University events (March, July, September, December)

VCF: trying for some project (March)

God... I know I'm being a little too enthusiastic about everything here... But I can't help but think that with you on my side, the future has everything worth fighting for... and I can't help but think that if I'm going for so many outside activities, I should at least go for more church oriented ones...

Thank God I'm not attached... the guy would have to be so laid back he'll probably rot... for the 1st half of the year anyway... :P unless he's so busy himself too... nah, no hint here... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home