Saturday, January 15, 2005

effective passion needs to be bridled, checked and complemented

effective passion needs to be bridled, checked and complemented... agree? well, I sat in for a seven hour long voting session of aiesec and i must admit that initially I was expecting a very very boring and long day there in nus... but it surprised me all... perhaps it's because I know some of my seniors running for the various posts and it meant something to me at least, since it means so much to them... and their passion for the cca brought my attention to the very reason for aiesec to be in existance... to help young people discover their potential... and it's true! the work we're doing right now... all those cold-calling and research is such a blessing and a welcomed break from our constant slew of classes albeit it being more things to do and accomplish...

ate alot today and I'm quite regretting it... but however, it does occur to me that one must learn to reward oneself after a hard week of work and it does sound wonderful to have small little rewards like this one... :P

I'm learning fast huh? I'm going to try to do things right and not just to do the right things... set my rules and believe in myself... SHIT it (So Hit It Today!) and make professionalism a habit accompanied by consistent quality rather than having it as an image!

I shall not fail to try... anything other than that and I'll be trying to fail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home