Wednesday, January 12, 2005

quite enchanting to be attached for a couple of minutes...

well, actually, it was for quite a while... had my long day today and yes it ended with a great bang! the AUDITIONS!!! whether or not I got in, it doesn't matter... what matters is that I had a hoot of a time and you know how acting gets me all fired up and crazy.. oh should I use the word emotive... maybe...and had to sing and dance... those two segments... oh well... I didn't prepare any song... just sang impromptu... felt like an out-of-place singapore idol wannabe trying to get in without any preparations... wasn't too bad i think... but could have been better... and as for the dance, well... what do you know? after not dancing for like 2 years... it's great I can still shake a little without so much as to over-stretch a couple of muscles and crack a few bones now and then...

the scene? I'm a little disoriented girlfriend who dumped a cute boyfriend because he has been cheating on me and now he wants a reconciliation... oh well... back to drama business of screaming and just venting all my frustrations etc... well actually, it's good in a sense that i was really shagged by then? I just put everything i had into the thing... just that well, the singing part was so obviously affected... la... if it's God's will... it is...

haha, it didn't help to have a cute co-actor helping me in this... I guess... dumping's so hard! :) but I had to... a jerk's a jerk... wonder if it were really true, what would I seriously say at that point of time? I mean, it's quite difficult to trust such a guy but if he really uses those nice words to try and win my heart back again, I'll most probably be vulnerable against the force of love... which I don't want to... obviously...

long day tomorrow again! cheryl, see ya at the calculus course... and it's three math lectures for me man... oh and i've decided to keep with globalisation... no problem with that... will just read up... no issue... and not forgetting the aiesec meeting at night... long day no. 2!!! guess it'll be like this for the whole of the semester... if I keep going on like that... which isn't so bad cause the realization that I've actually got tues, sun and sat free keeps me smiling... :P

no one touch those sacred timings for project work or whatever nut s***, alright? I have my own space... so there... "(