Thursday, January 06, 2005

I could have learnt all that in no time at all!

and so why is it that I left it to only now to start reading on current affairs and realising that the pragmatism that comes with it comes with age and learning, is nurtured, and not by nature... well, a note to take is that a little knowledge is still dangerous and better late than never...

had lunch with my best friend at Breeks at Marina Square, was a fantastic time we had, laughing and talking... oh well, guess that old friendships are hard to squash and I'm determined not to let this one go (for sure!!!) trust me, will try, del! and yes, I didn't realise the magnitude of my sarcasm... seriously side-splitting, yet with superior piercing powess... I must take note of that! (yes, it's part and version of whatever of a step I have to take towards fulfilling one of my resolutions... to be more accomodating... and more praise-giving!) no I didn't attack adelia, don't worry... she listened intently and laughed assiduously to my sarcasm placed on other people...

and shopping was good today though I would tend to think that the buying of toiletries in place of clothes might actually be a sign of age... I dragged back home tons of toiletries from watsons and as for clothes, only managed to buy the essentials... a dress for my cousin's wedding... that's it... the shoes were superbly cheap but I just couldn't bring myself to buy any... suppose I found it compulsive and unnecessary... la... and toiletries are a must? I suppose so... but excessive? not really...

tomorrow's a long day again! and everyday's going to be a long day, seems for this semester... got to get my act up again... someone pop me the pills to keep awake... and forget those stupid slimming pills... to me, keeping an alert mind's more important than keeping yourself pretty for school... although I admit I do go to the gym... that's a must for me...