Friday, January 14, 2005

itchy about shopping, great start to a new term, first weekend and need high heels

itchy about shopping, great start to a new term, first weekend and need high heels... that basically sums up everything i wanna say about today... quite fantastic... went to my friend's house to do some cold-calling... again.. yes... and then to school to carry out my borrowing-of-book, printing, and returning of book... in a record time of guess what? 1 1/2 hours!!! quite a dash huh? wonderfully dumb... and there was me running in my office getup (had a meeting after my lecture) to my lecture... and then went to takashimaya to do some window shopping before embarking on my meeting with our first pretty-official sponsor... (for business club) quite an experience... not nerve-wrecking at all... but getting on your nerves anyhow... (some people can be in managerial positions without mastering their basic EQ)

and oh... it was followed by a mad rush to my cell group meeting, led in worship (thank God I've got a stamina not to pant through my singing) and then supper...

well done girl... long day no. 3 accomplished... and tomorrow there's cca... sigh... and would be skipping the tennis meeting at suntec... at marche... cause my budget's running low and I've been pretty astute in my finances... albeit being a little too constrained..