Friday, January 07, 2005

sheesh... do I really have to?

do I really have to start work, AGAIN??? school's starting in no time at all and I'm still in the holidaying mood... okok... got to get started, but I don't even have all my textbooks to study from!

Never mind that... yesterday was a good time I had talking to the foreign students... and realised my lack of geographical knowledge (considering I used to be so good in it, I had better feel embarassed)... I forgot all the capitals and places they were rattling and prattling about! know what it feels like to be lost huh? and guess I'd most probably be going to either the states, canada or UK to study... for my exchange programme... if I do get in, that is....

and great! my bazaar proposals have started to pour in and I finally mailed the companies I called the other time... but sigh, due to a lack of space in their mail box, I might have quite a bit of a problem... got to try again and call perhaps?

and I'm going to faint cause though for the other side of the AIESEC events, the response from the companies have been great, they've been quite silly to have meetings on saturdays... at of all places, NTU... does someone know how D*** far that place is? sheesh....

good thing it's just three events... or rather, projects... or I'll be calling the ambulance soon... (heh...) anyway, control level's still about an 8... and happiness level isn't dipping... still 8... still there... not too bad I guess...

Thank God for helping me through it all as well... :) and more to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever wonder what siderman and superman have in common. Well apart from their super powers, both of them are pretty much prisoners in their own prison. And in spite of all their super powers they are unable to break free.

Let me explain,

Both Spiderman and Superman have ppl in their lifes, ppl whom they love and treasure with all their heart. but its this love for those ppl, they choose to stay away from them. Causing the both super heros much heart ache and lonelness..

Imagine watching the person you like, together with someone else, and still have to give your blessings to them.

Hence if you give the story of the 2 hero so thought, you will realise they are actually the saddest ppl around.

Know this have proably nothing to do with you, but thought i share it anyway.... Well, stay safe and may God bless...

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Covercraft italy car cover manufacturer Amatuer voyeur forum Cum pantys Anal animated cartoons sex wireless headset for ps2 provigil autoimmune fatigue Switching from paxil to effexor xr

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home