Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You mean to say I've accumulated so much?

And so much clothing and shoes I must say! I haven't a clue about the amount of these sorts in my cupboard anyhow! (perhaps because my things are always placed everywhere but where they should be) and thus my absentmindedness sometimes and my miscalculations about the amount of stuff I've got. Thank God I have kicked off my shopping habit (and only did some in china)... Otherwise, I might have a guilt-ridden conscience for the rest of my life...

and yes, today is day two of packing... And my shoe cupboard is the next to be cleaned and my clothing cupboard as well... It hasn't been easy... Looking through so many things and contemplating whether or not to throw some things away... So I kept them all... Again! (seems to kick in the idea of sentiments, huh?) for the first time... Though...