Thursday, November 25, 2004

my dear girl, you're most mistaken...

yes, and i must say that to myself... for I thought before that with the first three exams over, I would be able to solidly concentrate on the last paper... on saturday... unfortunately... seems it hasn't been true, so far... perhaps it's because I was suffering from a time difference... not that I traveled somewhere recently... but the caffeine I had been drinking for the past few days had left me with less sleep and a faster pace of life... which, of course, all at once was too sudden for my poor body to adjust to... and not to be conquered by it... I stopped taking coffee today of course... and the after effects were frightening, as always... but slept it through... no problem now... except that I spent alot of time recovering from that...

so now it's business law and nothing else... just you and me baby... you had better be good... I had been fried and dipped into a plunges of cold water for the past few days... the papers were excruciating... hope is still in me for an easier paper this coming saturday... though fading... and I'm starting to resign to it all...

hm... this coming saturday... am still wondering at it... where should I go to throw it all away? (this is a literal expression for throwing the stress, not the books...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home