Monday, December 13, 2004

Working freak in the making...

I feel so! I'm left wondering what in the world happened to lazy little Sophie... But of course, mindless stuff like packing your very own room isn't something to be lauded for... But it's still something!

and perhaps I'm left in speechless ways how I ever accumulated all the rubbish around me, leaving me no space on my study table (which became the place-anything-but-yourself-place) *ironically* but it's all cleaned up now... And packed... And old stuff thrown away without thought... And without regrets... My only regret is that I didn't do it earlier...

sigh and the holidays are almost halfway through and I haven't so much as accomplished half the things I intended to do... Nor started on much... The myriad of dreams and ambitions with pittance of time to be squashed into...

ever wondered if a month long of holiday would do anyone any good at all? I thought it would be a relief since I have been slogging it out for what seemed like eternity... And I did get the comfort of a holiday! It was so fabulous that I don't feel like going back to school any longer... And that's quite derogatory, isn't it? I'm supposed to be excited about school... But perhaps, uni isn't much to look forward to... Considering that I don't have the bantering with friends I used to have more permanently in the earlier years of my academic pursuit...

PS: will being different lead to one being elusive? exclusive? or simply excluded?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home