Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm sandwiched between not having cognitive dissonance and a desire to break free

I'm sandwiched between not having cognitive dissonance and a desire to break free! not that these two are compellingly different such that I'll only have the pleasure of taking up either one...

yes, it's surprisingly no cognitive dissonance so far... and thank God for that.. all credit must go to him...in fact, I don't think I could have ever done it alone... after all, it's such a feat to be going about studying for somewhat-arts subjects when I have been a boorish-looking-science-freak for such a long time now... ok, maybe drop the "boorish looking"- I never looked the part... but science freak I was! a chance for me then to get away from the 'real' world and live in the surreal... from using up too much of my brains to think about complex social issues and to just swallow up huge servings of science facts that needn't a genius to comprehend... I've been lazy... and I dare say that perhaps arts and science individually, is tough enough, but putting them together and making sense of it all takes a lot of ingenuity...

so perhaps my brain's overworked... oh well... it should have been working more since a long time ago... like in secondary school?