Monday, November 29, 2004

Well, well! What do you know?

I'll be leaving for china tomorrow night! And Amen to a well-deserved break (as long as I keep optimistic that I won't do too badly for my modules) !!! Sigh... and I think it'll be rather presumptuous but I think today was well spent... went for breakfast with my parents today and had my favorite peanut pancake... then went to the bank and learnt a whole lot of stuff about bonds and interest payments etc... (how much akin to financial accounting!)

then I went home and did some planning for my ccas and packed my bags... ok.. bag... and well, helped to clean up the house? and ate and here I am... ;P

must be the previous days' workout that whetted my appetite for more work to do... oh if only this sort of motivation carries on in greater drafts... I'll be ms 'a's... ah huh... oh well...