Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm entirely usurped of my energy...

Usurped it is.... and with no credits given to anyone at all, except myself... I haven't been sleeping good... (notice I didn't use the word "well" - as sleeping little is a choice I made out of my own freewill and am not compelled to... at all...

ok, I was supposed to go out with two of my friends tomorrow... but sigh... I think that I'm far too tired to do anything... and I desperately need to pack my bags for my trip... should be exciting... ah huh... so it'll be making up of dates after my holidays... (and not to mention- big time dating...)

gee, please don't mistake it for dating as in classical dating... I tend to go for the platonic dating... with no broth added, thank you very much...

the incredibles was incredible! (I notice my tiredness has gone up to my brains... lacklustre performance in the vocabulary section today is no preference of mine) and I needn't say more: for two reasons, specifically...

1. I'm 'shagged' and there's nothing I would love more than less information output
2. what else to say to an incredible film? ;P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home