Friday, November 26, 2004

world? what world?

"Eloise" is a play about a girl with the most vibrant imagination and she's got it all... an irritating but fun-loving spirit, a trouble-making, yet kind-hearted being... I love her to bits as she taught me a thing or two about knowing what you should want in life and to live it out, without any regrets to boot later...

world? what world? can be categorized as my exasperated cry for freedom, and yet, it could mean I loathe the way life is going on now and I should be doing something about it, no? the exams are tomorrow... and I haven't been studying more nor getting myself ready at all... God help me, this disobedient and insolent girl with bratty thoughts and heckish ways...

I need to sleep... otherwise I'll be living in bafflement tomorrow..