Saturday, November 27, 2004

ever heard of free birds?

I'm free now... but somehow, like birds freed from the cages, I'm having second thoughts about the after-exams... not that I don't like it... I love it to bits! the past few after-exam-hours have been great... took it out on a table-tennis game and going to play some tennis tomorrow!!! haha... I'm loving it man... but.... the worse is yet to come.. I've a gazillion things to accomplish for my ccas and man am I feeling 'shagged' just thinking about it.. plus, not that I have alot of time to accomplish it! arrggghhhh... and not forgetting, alot of people to meet and alot of things to buy... (nope, I haven't gotten back to my shopping craze)

and... to top it all, I have a humongous task to accomplish... pack my room... it's sprawling... the piles of books... I used to not have any space on my table to write anything... and now... least I can put a labby... yay... consider it a huge achievement!!! *clap clap clap*