Monday, December 20, 2004

yikes... I'm a nut-case! (literally)

I LOVE NUTS to bits and I can't help but munch a few along the way every now and then... just that perhaps, the 'way's have become so frequent it's becoming a 'binge' job of nuts...

and I can't help but thank God for sunday's wonderful time of worship...

and just to add to my 'unnatural' binges would be a love for preserved plums... arrrgghh... the only comfort I give to myself is the pure chance of me not liking to eat during pregnancy and thus losing the extra weight I have been carrying around... just that, that's a little too farfetched and no one would support an unborn child not having enough nutrition...

and no one has contacted me about the prc orientation camp! I wonder why...

posted a letter today harriedly without sealing it... silly me!

and I can't stop munching... oh s***