Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My life's a play and it's characters, the honored ones...

Seems like my life has always been somewhat a drama, soap opera (whatever you call it)... Or rather, it has such original ideas and happenings that I wonder if those ideas on the little telly have been pilfered from my rosy yet tumultuous life?

I have recently been so packed with stuff to complete and do (despite it being the holidays) for my ccas... (but I didn't say I don't enjoy it!) and too many meetings to hold and friends to meet that I feel like crawling into a ball and simply try to hibernate by watching the telly the whole day long... but it's impossible I tell myself... for two obvious reasons:

1. I'll grow fat doing that!
2. I can't lead a recluse's life!!!

but yes it's the start of a new chapter in my life and boy does it sound exciting! french has once again been offered to me at a 'premium' and I think I'll reject it with peace... going to get my math minor instead... (applaud me please, it ain't an easy decision!) wouldn't be finding a job anytime soon and would be concentrating on my studies and ccas instead... (building up some resume substantially)... a wise decision? I hope so... although it does hurt a little when I can't be extravagant any longer... with my expenditure... got to make alot of bold cuts and sacrifices which I believe, would mould me into who I need to be... (a part of it, anyway)

and I can only sigh at such riches my friends have when they earn about a thousand each month... oh well... who said it would be easy... it's where your heart is that matters... studies? or temporal pleasure?