Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm a celebrity in my own rights...

it's just going to be a stretch of several days more... although I would have gladly wished I had some more time to study... since I don't think that I might have gotten enough of the concepts as I would like to have had...

and going out with different friends for different days... yay... going back to my 'busy' schedule... somewhat like a celebrity in my own rights and traveling off to another part of the world after those 'dates'... wow... life's seems beautiful... but I better ensure it doesn't stop at the release of results... go girl, keep going... whatever you've got, just give it all back... it won't hurt to pressurize yourself a little more now, knowing what's coming after... ;P

I would like to say that there never has been a better holiday to look forward to than this one... I doubt I know the reason... but the best explanation I can find is probably... that uni life is enjoyable... and hasn't enebriated my mind of what's nice and what's not... coupled with no assignments over the holidays... I foresee what pleasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home