Thursday, December 30, 2004

Was just thinking...

That when we think of looking back, we feel it sets us back by quite a bit... But when we don't... And continue to live life out as it is, we would have missed out on the valuable lessons that could have been learnt whilst the looking back... And thus miss out on more in the future... Reflection is vital... And I've got to get cracking... Grab those psychological stuff I intend to ponder about... Start living what I preach and start doing what I should...

and EQ can be cultivated... Nurtured... It's not mere nature... Sigh... I've never felt so lacking in both the inter and intra personal side... Relating to people can be mind-boggling at times and I actually answered a question posted here some time back... I don't have to lose my personality to purposefully blend in with others... All I have to do is to craft a way of communication... And compromise a little every now and then... Not put all my cards on the table as I used to... Start thinking more often than not of how others would feel and emphathize...