Wednesday, December 29, 2004

today was most meaningful... so was yesterday

I've got to say I've been learning alot the past few days and it's thanks to my older friends who have been a source of encouragement, support, feedback and ultimately creating a most warm environment for me to grow and learn... I really appreciate them...

perhaps much as I would love to say that spending time with the younger ones and being an influence- occasionally learning a little from their experiences and reminising your own is wonderful, it's more than excellent to have some older, more insightful friends around you who can offer their experiences and views...

who dares to say no to that? although yes, there's always this issue about adults starting to abandon their childlike faith and becoming more and more pessimistic with each passing day... and the other pressing issue of growing up and having too much free rein that one tends to falter and fall into the pits of the 'dark' side most easily...

and met up with a friend who came back to singapore for a break from his studies in Australia... along with a mutual friend (the way we came to know about the links we had was amazing)... fun time I had and most enjoyable... although most of it ended up in us giggling over jokes pulled on me... *grit* heh... I don't know if I offended my friend when I was viewing the photos though... cause like... well... I'm a very *hokkien channel now* chor lo girl and I hope I didn't damage them... sigh... if anything... I'm sorry... :(

oh... and I found a new fad! eating figs.. they're nice... though they sell it a little steep at nature's farm...

I ate seafood for dinner (jumbo at eastcoast is the best!) and pizza for lunch... God forgive my sinful 'gorging'... I promise to 'repent' and work out tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home