Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A day without you and I feel like 'dying'...

Exercise... When will I ever have free reign of my time to exercise as and when I like... Without any disturbances and other things-to-do? Yuppies... I love cheese... Something I rediscovered and added into my daily diet... Heh... And what else is there? I've finished all the sunflower seeds there are in my house... And the other nuts are in pending extinction... Chewing gum is boring... And sweets are disgusting... I can't always work up an appetite for salmon as and when I want... It's expensive and takes a long time to bake etc... I can hardly wait... So I guess this impatient little girl has to come up with a good and healthy snack she can take in between meals... Oh! And yoghurt is very much preferred... (home-made) along with occasional green-bean beverage and some gingko-barley favorites... Gee... Soon, this would turn into a sophie's diet plan life coverage if I don't stop now...

perhaps I'm rather hungry now... Craving some food but have eaten all that I want to eat at home...

and the results are but a few days away...

so many Christmas invitations... Only a day of Christmas... Which should I attend and which should I give a miss?

and I have church rehearsal on Christmas itself as well... Wow... What a way to pass the time away... God's work on a day to commemorate him... :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home