Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I feel groggy... had not enough sleep!

and it's affecting my senses and every thought within me... I was so afraid that my meeting with my senior would be a real waste of her time since I believe that groggy minds generally don't generate much ideas nor contribute anything... nor even amounting to anything... but honestly... coffee does help and I hate to admit it but caffeine does get your stuff done in properment...

and so we have more or less gotten quite a fair bit of stuff up... and yes... I have organised my thoughts and things to do in a more meticulous order whilst still feeling the effects of the caffeine... and had a rather 'giggly' time with a good friend of mine over dinner... was high, naturally... (thanks to the caffeine)

and ayup... was trying to be a little brat by making my friend feel guilty over not having a girlfriend... aye... what was I thinking? I probably shouldn't participate in that anymore... since I don't appreciate what other guy friends of mine have been saying to me about this topic... and ironically.... we all say the same things..

and swimming's fun... ;P