Monday, December 27, 2004

It wasn't too much a blast but meaningful anyways...

Christmas was fine on its own... Went to church, and then for practice as I've mentioned and to another church for a party... Come Sunday had another feasting and now Monday was dedicated to fish and co... Sigh... I'm getting fat and I can't do anything about it...

am worried about my cca stuff now... Sigh... Now I feel so vulnerable when things don't go according to my expectations and plans... Oh why...

as for my results... Expected some crappy results already anyway and so it wasn't a surprise... I failed one... French and have to resit another module to get that one down... So it's six modules next sem for me... I only hope that I would be able to get all the modules that I plan to obtain... Because that would be part of my long term plan of my academic pursuit... All is not lost... And a limit on what you will do puts a limit of what you can do... So I shan't be discouraged nor be dismayed...

sheesh... This is what the hols were supposed to be like? And furthermore... I've got to get to buona vista tom by 930 for a meeting... oh my goodness... And he suggested 9!!! (I would be killed)