Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm so tired and scared...

scared cause there are so many things that I have yet to touch on and it would certainly not be easy to score well... some things have been only getting more bleary than ever and not getting any clearer... I'm tired and I don't know why... tomorrow's the big french test and right now I have to concentrate on it but my mind's too dead to pick anything up... (I better, somehow, anyhow, anyway...)

and after tomorrow's big test, it would be next week's oral test and only after that would I truly feel a sense of relief to study the rest of the subjects... legal's been rather threatening lately when I attempt to conceive all the ideas and law involved in each case... economics has been interesting in the sense that I enjoy the whole concepts now caught but it isn't exactly caught with two very steady hands as I would have liked... financial accounting is rather alot to memorise and read up... and marketing's a list of short stories that has yet to be grasped simply because the lecturer doesn't make much of anything when she lectures... which leaves us enslaved as prisoners to our own ideas...

ha... even if I was spoon-fed... I wouldn't the time to be fed anyway... so perhaps things are better the way it seems now... just that... God... please... help me with these two french tests... and thereafter, will I have a better peace of mind...

*zapped*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home