Thursday, November 11, 2004

mixed feelings about everything...

well, first and foremost, I would say that I'm not too excited about failing my final french test and doing so badly in the oral as well... but my econs homework just came back to us, we did well, thank God... and the part I submitted had full marks! (for the first time...)

so here am I, feeling a little mixed up... and I hope the studying had gone on well... I'm still lagging... totally... and got to give tuition a little later... am trying to balance my studying with keeping sane and exercising... which, I have done for about twice this week so far... and today I would be playing some tennis... only if the weather allows it... practice court... should be rather interesting... wonder if I still have that same stamina to last through even a little game play... against myself... or maybe more? feeling like I'm slowly finding back my jc fitness... the only difference is that the motivation is totally different... in jc, it was to beat the competition, now, it's to beat the fats and stress and increase the endorphines...

and yay, I've got a date to look forward to... after the exams... precisely 27th november 2004, 5pm...

and yes I baked yesterday.. the butterless cake tasted like a rather liquidless rock (but nice) and the butter orange cake tasted great! and yes, I ate durian yesterday as well... and man was yesterday a fats eating day... sigh... good thing playing sports later today...

although I still got to give tuition... ;

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home