Monday, November 15, 2004

a subjugated female with limited scope in life..

subjugated to my own laziness... although I would like that very much to change... and I will force it to... I need to! at all costs... the exams are frighteningly near... yet I have not done so much as to start much on anything... except play for the past few days... and concentrating on being so unproductive that I never fail to gasp in surprise...

I need more motivation in life... but somehow... the momentum doesn't seem to be there... and every time I feel more or less settled about studying, there my family goes dragging me elsewhere... to eat out... or play or something...

sigh... somehow... it really is hard to be an adult... you can't have anyone shouting themselves hoarse at you to study anymore... and your blood is on your own head... ouch to that...

1 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

hey!
a motivation to you.. haha
okok
anyway... thanks for the card and all..
why not say a little pray before uy study?
(=
and yeah, god bless and good luck! (=

"if yen can do it, you can too!"
(from the chinese guy who has his own cooking show)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home