Monday, November 08, 2004

Someone try telling me he doesn't care...

Everytime I doubt God's taking care of me, he'll always remind me in the most chance-defying way... a way I remember his goodness and grace... and I see pieces and bits of my life (especially the pained parts) coming altogether to build me to what I would be for him... although I don't know what exactly...

and happier times and friends would wish me well (whom I would also meet up in the most timely manner, with encouragement and smiles all around), brightening my dawdy day and chasing the mundane blues away...

I really hope to be strong in this difficult time... and someone try telling me that university life's easy! well, it seems... at least before you get the crunch with all that homework piling up!

I need to study, God... would you help me study well, hard and thorough? and may I be disciplined in my doings and never wondering what could have been or could be, except what you have destined for me... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home