Friday, November 05, 2004

sheesh... I can't believe it...

I can't believe that after so much watching of diet and exercising, I've actually gained weight! This is utterly ridiculous... my only comfort is that I think I actually look better in my clothes anyway... hmm... perhaps the weight is due to my muscles toning up after such a long time of not exercising?

well, at least it's something to rejoice over despite the sad news... oh... just remembered what that guy said to me during the time when I went over to Nature's Farm and bought some vitamins... he said that the weight is never a good indication of one's improvement and fitness... in fact, if I want to be fit and stay fit, it would mean more weight increment... despite looking smaller... question is: have I achieved the maximum benefit? and not gained weight because of lack of discipline? seems like these days, I have been gorging like no one's business and it's the stupidest thing to do since I've been working so hard at it... for weeks... and poof! there it goes down the gutter... along with the time spent and sacrifices made... it all goes to show something... it ain't worth it and it shouldn't be such a large part of my thoughts and life! (at least a lesson learnt)

oh and I finally bought a sports watch... a relatively cheap one... now I needn't worry that my precious watches might be crushed whenever I play my sports... wanted to play tennis today and swim even... but the weather... sigh... tomorrow then...

Girl, you need to stop eating what you burnt off to lose it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home