Saturday, November 06, 2004

A New Conviction...

A radical change from what I used to be? Perhaps and hopefully... I hope to dutifully carry out what I have been harping on for the past few months... be nice... stay healthy and sporty and fit, and stay sane... yupz... not too much to ask isn't it? I hope to be nice to the people whom I used to be rather mean to, change my ideas and thoughts as and when necessary, exercise even when I feel like puking, and study although through the process I might become insane... *Grin*

quite heckish of everything lately... not caring about anyone other than my 'poor' self since I have been uncharacteristically sluggish and pained all over...

and no, I am not a vegetarian, Karen! I'm not entirely abstaining from meat, just that, I don't wish to gain those muscles especially when I have been exercising a little more now... it can get very unsightly... I do eat some, only those in subway sandwiches... hee hee...

the only meat I love to bits is fish right now... steamed, broiled, baked etc... I'll eat them all!!! ")

Subway Melt's superbly nice!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home