Wednesday, October 27, 2004

My cousin's not budging, and neither am I!

I seem to have this affinity for a non-relationship status now... only for now... (sigh... it might change tomorrow morning or in a second...) in any case, I'm proud to have this feeling even if it's for a moment... ")

my cousin's not thinking of any, in any time for that matter... I admire him... strong guy...

and my french test results really s**k... so I'll be mugging... soon... not now... for next week's two major tests... which would be do-or-die...

my baking turned out really horrid today... sigh... since when have I been a victim of kitchen disasters? why, my muffins always turn out good... just that I tried something new today... that's all... was so frustrated I ate so much... now feeling a little churny... in the mind not in the stomach...

any more info? well... I happen to have an increase in ego now... he he... ;P (beats me why...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bear Faced Liar said...

Sacre Bleu! Of all the blogs!

I'm currently doing an ethnological research report on bloggers for Media Studies 1001 and was scrollin' past blogs for the past 2hrs and I came upon YOURS!

Ah well, I wouldn't bother you with the questionnaire - its kinda boring.....heh.....

Good Luck with Frenchy :)

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home