Friday, October 29, 2004

I hate the way things are going now...

I'm having hunger pangs when I've just had my meals... I'm getting grouchy at the wrong times (assuming any time is a wrong time)... I'm getting terribly forgetful... the homework's piling up... the readings not done yet... and french not yet studied for... and promises made to outings still somewhat like a liability now that I agreed to it... (not that it's anyone's fault... it's mine... poor planning) and my students need more tuition sessions with me... sigh... I need help.... real quick...

well, tomorrow got to start getting things done with... homework to be done up... in the morning... hopefully... and then go get the studying undergoing... then lunch with family... then dinner with a friend...

what a weekend...

how come I'm not enjoying it? maybe I need time to myself again... and i need it real bad... to think through what I need to, and do what I need to... get myself organised once more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home