Wednesday, October 27, 2004

of cripy coincidences and a manificent discovery!

my cousin actually came across my blog during his research on blogs! and I was just like talking to him and thereafter mentioning him in my blog... about a particular topic... (hee hee)

and a magnificent discovery attributed to the inquisitive mind of mine... I'm going to start exercising more regularly from now onwards... after all, wanting to be in the fit state of mind and body requires some working out... and I'm going to do just that... cripes... I just didn't know that people do all that stuff all that much... well... now's time to pull out my swimwear and start getting to it... the swimming pool's downstairs, my dear... and do overcome the first plunge of cold... it'll do you good...

about tests and exams... cripes again... I had better get to it... and stop thinking about eating to curb the stress... just study... the exercise will work itself all out... (I realise this is a strategy I'll be taking to take on the exams... again... exercise and lots of eating and lots of studying...) old habits die hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home