Sunday, October 31, 2004

lost and hungry with sudden diet cravings... but warm inside...

ha... seems like all's coming to naught when I have my hunger pangs and I start to eat rubbish literally... all the bread and chapati combined would never make up the utility I would have gotten not eating it at all... foolish thing to have done, and hopefully, never a foolish thing will I do again...

warm inside... since life's so full of surprises... nice ones... not the unkind ones... although yes, it's been days of those s*** as well but it needn't come to haunt you for all it's worth...

and confused as to what to do with my life now... so bleary these days when everything seems to be turning upside down and inside out... I need some orientation... or else... I daren't think of the consequences... it might mean... so much more than an understatement to disaster... I mean it!

I need to study!!! Sigh!!! I feel like a prodigal daughter trying to get into my nerd institution (once again) and begging the headmistress to let me in the doors... hopefully, she smiles as she welcomes me back, the way the story ends in the Bible... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home