Tuesday, October 26, 2004

was roped in to help, inevitably!

my friend was so persistent... oh well... and who could resist his 'charms' where so many have failed... (joking...) it was all already on my mind to join in the students' union activities someday in the organisation part especially... wait... it isn't the students' union, but the business club in NUS... call me school proud or something... ;P

so I'll be chairing something I haven't been briefed about at all... with the help of my faithful assistant (at least I hope he'll be- he got me into this...) haha... what an opportunity! I think I'd love to see if I can handle this at all.... and it heartens me to note that I would have a good back up plan of a friend... *evil grin*

finally got wind of a study group... and would be joining in... since was invited to join in... somehow they have this notion that I'm a really intelligent girl who would be of much help when it comes to studies... well... not that I doubt anything... but I really hope they wouldn't find themselves wrong... I'll help as and where I can... when I can... and to think such brilliant people think that just being able to present well is such a plus factor that I should be on the dean's list... haha... maybe I'm just good at covering up my multiple weaknesses... that's why... and no wonder... about the dean's list... who wouldn't want to be in it? I'll try for sure... but sigh... it's meant for the people 'up there'... if you get what I mean...