Monday, October 25, 2004

sleepy... and not moving...

the day seems to wear on a little too much lately... and the sleepy droopy eyes have started to appear... the dark eye rings can always be eliminated with the wonderful invention of make-up but the alertness of mind need not be dictated by caffeine, should it?

I'm resisting the urge to subdue my boredom with eating and at the same time trying to do something more constructive... however the financial accounting tutorials I realised has become somewhat vague and it's getting a little frightening... so much so that I don't feel like eating... and yet I know I love eating...

and yes, finally I would be meeting someone to come up with my subject pool timings a little later... looking forward to getting that off my mind... and... now... french... french test results would be released tomorrow and I pray I wouldn't get a shock of my life (though if God desires me to get a good shock, I jolly well would go along with it!) and french oral would be next week.. had better practise my francais... it's getting a trifle rusty with all the dust collected with it...

sheessh... so this is the boring part of uni life... when the mugging doesn't quite yet set in and that's because you've got so many things to do... and it's dragging on for far too long... like dragging on with a relationship you find no hope in pursuing but you try for the sake of wishing that something might come out of it? (Just an illustration, no pun intended)