Sunday, October 24, 2004

a time spent is a time well spent...

suppose that would be my motto for now... and a pretty insightful one, don't you think?

and a little time spent with my saviour was good just now! think I should make it a real habit.. feeling so refreshed and different... glad yet a little apprehensive... but it's peace of mind in the midst of being apprehensive... no one's saying anything about being apprehensive.. it's only natural, us being humans... it's what you do about it thereafter that makes the difference... just like a temptation, it's only a temptation but it becomes a sin only when you get started on it...

and chatted with a good friend of mine from London... glad I can be of an encouraging service to the people around me, albeit the boundaries... have spoken to two of my gfs so far and it's been a good experience ever since I got started on the Jabez Prayer...

but a major shift in life has gotten going... and the things I used to hold on to now prove no longer steady... and I'm learning to depend more and more on him each new day... learning new things, picking up new habits... taking up new ways to be christian...

I'm not perfect, no doubt... but I'm a perfect-being-in-construction... ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! volkswagen official

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home