Monday, October 25, 2004

une part du ciel... (a piece of sky)

ever wondered why things only come to you in bits and pieces? perhaps I'm not ready to take on the sky that's why... take today, I only knew from today that my computer has been laden with so many viruses I almost lost it all... and only knew about the forfeit of not going for the subject pool... so God, please grant me the two time slots, please... I beg you... it's a ten page report otherwise... (killing...)

the marketing stuff is over! albeit me feeling that we could have done somethings a little better here and there... overall, it's a relief that it's over and I can finally be getting down to the books and start enrolment in the nerd institution again... I think they might have kicked me out for lack of commitment to drink lots of starbucks to continue studying...

and... the sky's falling a little... the work's never ending.. how much I'm looking forward to the end of the year where I'll be going on my holiday (hallelujah) as well as taking in the sights of christmas once again... I just love the rain the past few days have given us... what a welcome relief from all the heat and sweat that we've been experiencing as singaporeans... all year round...

it's only the econs presentation, hw 3, and another fna project to be handled up already... come on... it's just these three left...

oh and erm... I have realised the potency of the influence one can have due to certain circumstances... which I shan't mention for fear of offending some... and I shall take that into much consideration... for it'll affect the way I handle people in the future and days to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home