Friday, December 16, 2005

madness.

am so tired but somehow finding the time to blog about my part of sunny life for now... after all i won't be having much of those opportunities until three months later... I don't know whether to sob or to jump about in excitement... i feel that the former sounds a little more feasible for me to carry out for now though... ha

and yes i went to my parents' friends' home where kind aunty maryanne showed me her drawing and painting prowess as well as her way of taking things around the house... man she's pretty, sporty, cooks well, bakes well, and paints- good enough for sale pieces... she's got so much going for her... and not to mention that her 9 year old son is quite a sensation- he's one of the most charismatic little boys i have ever met in my life!

now do i wisfully look forward to being an equally fantastic house wife? hm... like i said to andrew the other day- depends on my future husband really... it's all up to him... :) and of course depends on whether i can bake and cook as well as she does... haha

ate so much today i am going berserk. ha

and the other thing that is driving me nuts is the lack of time i have in planning my packing for my three months overseas as well as the meet-ups i have with friends during the course of the week... and my parents' indecision on staying another night here and there or not. it disrupts my whole regime. quite tormenting... haiz... i think i need to learn how to be a little more flexible though...