Thursday, December 15, 2005

hi it's me reporting for an impossible life.

eating, sleeping, shopping (ok so i was the one dragging water bottles here and there while i watched in amazement at how i would be passing up chinese new year with my family buying their new cny clothes) here in the heart of malaysia. shopping whole day long. KL's known to me like my fingers and yes I have been tested by the force of resistance to cheap deals.

what an irony! I was just having my anntic camp a few days ago and with CCR's youth retreat in toll just before that and now I am faced with the prospect of learning how to handle these worldy stuff on my own.

*grit*

but God has been good... I don't really fancy the shopping too much! In fact I enjoyed the eating much more... imagine eating kenny rogers' and secret recipe and the like for half the price... hehe... that's what i call a real bargain...

ah yes, it would be apparent to alot of you that i haven't been back in singapore in a long time and i hesitate and regret to let you know that i would not be in a long time to come... will be back in Singapore from KL by 18th Dec.

would be flying off on the 28th Dec 2005 for seattle, for my exchange program and would be coming back on the 28th March 2006.

the accomodation's not confirmed as well as with the home stay... yeeks. God's giving me the peace though practically i should be crying... ha.

and my air ticket's not collected.

God help me.

week coming up brings two pot lucks and outings so far. thank God for those seasons of joy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home