Monday, June 27, 2005

He's more than enough for me...

sometimes i wonder why people do feel lonely, agitated, angry etc... but i realised it's innate actually... and none of us can ever deny those sorts of feelings of ours... I'm just so blessed to have a wonderful God who understands... who gave me wonderful friends who understand and advise.. as well as loving and supportive parents...

ya sometimes the frustration takes over, i must admit. My dad was trying to speak to me the other day regarding relationships... and i must say that he has his point... but he still has to learn to let go and let me go... after which, i really prayed that he would understand and he did... but i have to learn how to understand him as well... after all... 'giving' his girl away should be hard... more so since she has a mind of her own... :)

and all's clear now... I know what to do and what not to... the spirit guides and leads... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home