Saturday, June 25, 2005

planning to play...

we've been planning some activities for the week for which I would have stopped work then by... but honestly i don't think i would be disappointed even if we end up not going somewhere huge and significant... think every moment spent with the right person kinda makes every moment right... i think... *wink*

and yes my parents have been ever supportive and i have been so blessed to have their support and love, encouragement and advice, prayers and time spent sharing just about anything at all...

we had breakfast as a family once again this morning... and thereafter i tried looking around for the fascincation of the great mango sale but found that i was not really to be lured by it much... perhaps i have done my shopping at malaysia? but oh no, that was merely an hour's worth and not sufficient... plus, i bought a handbag i really love alot today... so guess I'm into accessories now... hehe...

and got to go make new contacts and specs... still wondering what kinds to make... all sorts are out in the market these days... but the specs design is my main concern... hm...

worship practice was fantastic today... the words in the songs really spoke to me through and through... my fingers were initially stiff from not touching the piano in a long time but I prayed before playing the piano and man were they more fluid than i could ever imagined... :)