Sunday, June 19, 2005

what a joke.

remember my telling about this swimming carnival thingy that my mom and sister entered me into? well i swam in the end... had to... and despite not swimming for like ages, the conditions of fewer swimmers and older competitors kinda gave an advantage... :)

so i won. alright. i almost drank up the whole swimming pool in the end as well. but everyone's going who's that girl? now all the uncles and aunties know me la... *shrug* how did i get into this?

today had steamboat because it's Father's Day! and my dad absolutely loves that... so it was a really full dinner for myself... *argh*

got my daddy two ashworth shirts... pretty nice ones... for that matter... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me or do people all eat steamboat on father's day. lol

when can we have a meeting! lol. i am bored. as you can seeee.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home