Wednesday, June 15, 2005

yay i got my leave approved... but now i can't for the foc camp... haiz

good thing is that God really has provided for me... so much... even when i wanted to doubt him, i just went ahead to apply for the leave and it turns out that they have already hired someone for two weeks to cover for whatever... and supposedly for this reason... :)

thank God...

and now? the foc camp? i really really can't... cause I cannot take the leave... and that is sad... cause min zhi approached me to lead a group... but... *sob*

yesterday's go forth conference was good... the speaker is a very pertinent thinker and it would be but of course... :) you guys should go for the rest of either the conference or the night sessions...

my mom wants to come with me to shop at JB next week after my retreat... haha... sounds like she needs to destress... cause i never did factor in the shopping part... but her exams are this week... she needs to study...

and i finally met marcus' mom... it was quite a classic moment... think she saw me and knew i was my mom's girl almost instantly... probably because i bear near resemblance to my mom... ha... :)

things have been rushing at me in the madness of speeds... probably due to my lack of sleep or too much coffee had... in either sense... i need to get some sleep desperately... but from the looks of it... seems i won't be... not much until end of next week... really...